16 March 2020

Singapore to Dubai

I was supposed to fly with Singapore Airlines but they have reduced number of flights which my case no more flight.
There is no way change my flight schedule and I decided to fly with Emirates this time.

Given that situation of COVID-19, however, my purpose of visit to Dubai - A horse event - had been postponed, Only to know 2 days prior to the flight.

Hence I take most possible precaution to take flight, with my usual mask, anti-bacterial wipe and hand sanitizer.
My travel was prior to Singapore announce 14 days stay home notice and UAE announce temporary suspension of visa issuance.

Many airlines are taking their very best to clean and disinfect their aircrafts, I felt so pain seeing so little passengers as a Aircraft and travel fan.

My flight was depart from Singapore in the morning and arrive to Dubai in the afternoon. It is pretty good timing.

Flight was pretty much smooth except after passing over India, there was quite moderate turbulence which I always experience when I fly to Dubai.




Famous "star" in the airplane.


Western end of India peninsula


Turning into DXB. Aircraft reflection on the desert.